A minimalist nail art
With a new decorating tool, you can create a minimalist nail art look. Create the perfect dots for your summer nails.
1. Always wash your hands before you start and prep your nails with a mini manicure.
2. Apply 1 coat of Base on the nails. Let it dry for 30 seconds.
3. Apply 2 coats of the varnish and cure each coat under the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
4. Then protect the color with the Finish and catalyze for 30 seconds under the LED lamp.
5. Remove the sticky layer to properly apply the nail art.
6. Use the varnish and the Decorating Tool to dot the base of each nail. Then put a slightly smaller dot above the first dot. Catalyze for 30 seconds under the LED lamp.
7. Finish your nail art by applying the Finish to your design and cure for 30 seconds under the LED lamp.
8. Remove the sticky layer on the nails to reveal the shine in your pose.
OK! It is recommended that you use gentle manicure sets to prepare your nails. If you don’t have nail tools, you can visit our nail supply store.
Read also: Mix and match manicure, a new trend
[…] Read also: A minimalist nail art […]