How to use pro water decals?
Water decals pro stickers are applied on the sticky residue of a color UV gel. The use of the clean decal is essential for an optimal rendering. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to use pro water decals.
Protocol for laying water decals:
- Start by applying the UV gel color of your choice to the nails.
- Choose and cut out the Water Decal design of your choice.
- Soak this pattern for a few seconds in water.
- Place and lightly dab the design on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Separate the pattern from the plastic.
- Position the sticker on the nail.
- Then apply Decal Clean to the entire nail to remove any sticker residue.
- Finish by applying a finishing UV gel.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure set to care for your nails!
Read also: Minimalist look and Nail Art contouring