Your nails are a beauty asset, which is why you must take special care of them. Today, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you answers in this article!
Tips for preserving your nails
Avoid prolonged contact with water
The baths, sauna, swimming pool are bad for your pose. Indeed, prolonged exposure to water will certainly affect adhesion. If your nails are very short or bitten, opt for a reasonable extension to get used to the new length and avoid hurting yourself.
Watch out for bugs:
- Remember to use the flat of the fingers for certain gestures
- Don’t use your nails as DIY tools
- To handle household products
- For gardening
- To handle products rich in pigments
- For DIY
Avoid actions that promote detachment or breakage:
- Put your fingers in your mouth to avoid micro-breaking
- Fiddling or biting the base of the nail
So, hoping that this article will have enlightened you a little! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.