Tips for an effective foot bath
To ensure that your foot bath remains a pleasant and beneficial moment, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you a few tips.
Here are tips for an effective foot bath:
- To fight against varicose veins and in case of thrombosis, the water should not exceed 32°C. The same for the feet of diabetics.
- Don’t bathe your feet for more than 20 minutes.
- Find “recipes” according to your desires and needs.
- Dry your feet well, otherwise you risk the appearance of fungal infections or other inconveniences.
- Finish your little well-being session with a pedicure with suitable accessories. Take advantage of this moment to cut your toenails, sand the skin of the heels.
Last but not in the least, it is essential to invest in suitable pedicure kit. For this, our site is full of ideas and products perfectly suited to this use.
Read also: The benefits of foot bath