What are the different types of manicure?
Want to know different types of manicure to vary the pleasures? Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will reveal the different types of manicure in this article. Just keep reading!
Here are the main existing techniques for trendy nails:
- Classic manicure: this is the basic service when you want to enhance your nails. It simply consists of filing the nails, removing the cuticles and applying a varnish of the desired color.
- French manicure: it is a must in the world of manicure! We generally use a nude or slightly pink varnish, then we draw a white stripe at the end of the nail for a chic and discreet effect.
- Japanese manicure: this is a “detox” manicure to rest the nails from the various attacks. In practice, the nails are cleaned, the cuticles massaged and the matrix polished. Without using varnish, the nails become healthy and shiny again!
- Brazilian manicure: it consists of carrying out a complete care of the hands, nails and cuticles through a massage and the use of moisturizing products. In addition, unlike the Italian manicure, the nails are completely varnished, up to the cuticles.
- Russian manicure: the secret of this type of manicure is the use of the sander. Thanks to this tool, the cuticles are removed effectively without damaging the surface of the nail. This technique makes it possible to obtain flawless and visually longer nails.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!
Read also: How to choose your nail shape?