The Best Summer Dresses For Every Budget
Summertime, and the living’s easy — and, preferably pants-less. We got the culottes out of our system during the spring. Now, we’re ready to ditch the leg constraints altogether before the solstice.
To make sure you’re ready for everything the next few months will throw at you, we rounded up the biggest dress trends you need to know about this summer. From gingham to square necks to carpet prints, consider all of your sartorial ground covered. Get ready to welcome the warmest season the best way we know how: with open arms and bare calves.
1. Zara Printed Mid Length Dresses, $59.90, available at Zara.
That fancy carpet in your grandmother’s house you’re not allowed to step on? It got the summer-dress treatment.
2. MSGM Floral and Paisley Print Mini Dress, $497.97, available at Farfetch.
A work-of-art garment like this deserves to hang in a museum — but, it’ll look so much better on your shoulders.
3. Warehouse Mix Square Sporty Dress, $59.57, available at John Lewis.
Plaid goes sporty in the summertime with this curved-hem, athletic-cut dress.
4. Topshop Hanky Hem Dress, $75, available at Topshop.
This lovely (and affordable!) white number is the perfect fit for a summer evening.
5. Topshop Petite Satin Stripe Bardot Dress, $140, available at Topshop.
Cocktails taste so much better with a French-inspired twist…
6. Mugler Off-Shoulder Asymmetric Dress, $2352.95, available at Farfetch Dress Boutiques Online.
A surefire win for every fancy-dress occasion this summer.
7. Tibi Satin Poplin One-Shoulder Wrap Dress, $625, available at Tibi.
The oh-so-rare silhouette that’ll fit most summer-wedding dress codes: Found.
8. H&M One-Shoulder Dress, $69.95, available at H&M.
College-toga-party attire grows up, and looks good.
9. One-shoulder Ruched Sexy Mini Dresses, $9.8, availablea at vilanya.com