The temperature is soaring and it’s time to pull out our It-shades of the season. We have locked down the classiest sunglasses to own this spring. Shield your face from the bright light with giant square -shaped eye frames to retro style cat-eye sunglasses. Let Sonam Kapoor in retro cat eye sunglasses be your guide.
1. Sonam Kapoor : Sonam rounded off her retro look with a pair of vintage cat eye sunglasses.
2. Dior so real sunglasses: Pair these bold colour shades with a blush lip colour to make a strong impact.
Tone-on- tone violet linear matte with mirrored lenses, Price on request, Christian Dior
3. Celine bold cat eye sunglasses: Bold cat eye frames in nude colour work best with animal print accessories and monochrome separates.
4. Accessorize Isabella round sunglasses: These frames are like ice cream swirls around your eyes and are the perfect add-ons for a sundowner.
5. Gucci square sunglasses: These studded frames will make you Famous!
6. Prada silver tone sunglasses: Outer galaxy glamour is in this spring.
7. Zara transparent wayfarers: Less is more.
8. Fendi aqua blue sunglasses: This blue streak continues to go…