How to make a baby boomer with varnish?
The baby boomer is the perfect sophisticated manicure, it offers a retro look to your nails. Do you know how to make a baby boomer with varnish? In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers.
To make a Baby boomer with varnish, here are the steps to follow:
- As usual, prep your nails first by cleaning them. File them to get the desired shape and push back the cuticles.
- Apply a transparent base coat to protect your nails and prolong the hold of the varnish.
- Choose two shades of nail polish: one white and one pale pink. Start by applying a thin coat of white polish to the tip of the nail, creating a curved line.
- Once the first coat is dry, add a thin coat of light pink polish to the rest of the nail, blending the parting line with the white. Use a thin brush or makeup sponge to create a subtle gradient.
- Finish by applying a layer of transparent top coat to protect your creation and give it a shiny finish.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.