What material for nail art?
The nail technician must be vigilant in choosing the equipment needed to perform nail art. Maryton, your expert nail supplier, makes your job easier by presenting you with the essential equipment for professional nail art.
The basics to have in your professional manicure kit
To perform nail art services as a nail technician, it is necessary to have a professional manicure kit. Some tools are essential to have in your pro manicure kit: file, base, brushes, several varnishes, 3D decoration, top coat…
To start, it is necessary to have these following basic accessories:
- The kit to take care of and have beautiful nails: nail buffer, nail file, cuticle pusher, nail clippers and nail scissors.
- A good base for the nails which will protect the nails from the layers of varnish applied afterwards.
- The top coat: the last layer of varnish essential to make a manicure last! The top coat and base are also essential for gel or acrylic manicures.
- A good stock of colored varnish to create the patterns of your choice. Don’t forget to invest in specific nail polishes for stamping: thicker, their texture is specially worked to adhere to the stamp and guarantee a more intense color on the nail.
- Finally, it is advisable to have nail decorations such as stickers, rhinestones, stencils, sequins, beads, stickers or even studs. These little accessories will undoubtedly bring a touch of originality to your nail art!